Helen + Ben, I had so much fun with them. They were such a happy couple. I traveled back to Cincinnati, Ohio for their wedding, it was a beautiful sunny day. I don’t really know how to describe them, maybe happy, but I don’t think happy is the word to use. They made my day very easy both just laid back and fun. I’m very happy with the outcome of the wedding. I hope you enjoyed them. Thanks D.
- enjoying or showing or marked by joy or pleasure or good fortune; a happy smile; spent many happy days on the beach; a happy marriage;
- experiencing pleasure or joy; happy you are here; pleased with the good news;
- marked by good fortune; a felicitous life; a happy outcome;
- satisfied; enjoying well-being and contentment; felt content with her lot; quite happy to let things go on as they are;
- exaggerated feeling of well-being or elation
- well expressed and to the point; a happy turn of phrase; a few well-chosen words; a felicitous comment;